Outcome 1: Be compassionate and kind.
- Be aware of and appreciate one’s similarities and differences with others.
- Listen well and cooperate with others.
- Demonstrate awareness of one’s own thoughts and emotions and how they impact behavior.
- Express emotions, thoughts and impulses in positive and beneficial ways.
- Resolve conflicts and repair relationships.
Outcome 2: Have the academic and life skills to pursue their individual career, civic and educational goals.
- Read, write and speak effectively for a wide range of purposes, including the interpretation and analysis of both literary and informational texts.
- Know and apply mathematics to a level of fluency that ensures a broad range of post-secondary opportunities and career choices.
- Use analytic and scientific principles to draw sound conclusions.
- Analyze multiple causal factors that shape major events in history.
- Exit with a personalized post-secondary transition plan for work, career and/or college, and complete the first steps toward achieving post-secondary goals before graduation.
- Develop and use conceptual understanding, exploring knowledge across a range of disciplines, and engage with issues and ideas that have local and global significance.
- Problem solve using both creative and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrate continuous growth across the disciplines to meet or exceed academic learning standards and work toward graduation.
- Apply reliable information and systematic decision making to personal financial decisions.
Goal: ELA :
Goals: ELA & MATH K-2
Outcome 3: Advocate for the social, physical and mental wellness of themselves and others and be hopeful about the future.
- Communicate effectively.
- Develop knowledge and skills to have healthy eating habits, have a healthy body image and access reliable health information and services.
- Be physically active and see athletics and exercise as health-enhancing behaviors.
- Understand and apply principles of sound mental and emotional health and learn to identify signs of emotional health concerns such as depression, anxiety and suicidal thinking in self and others.
- Understand how and when to seek supportive mental and emotional health resources for self and others.
- Cultivate healthy relationships that honor each person's personal preferences and boundaries.
- Identify and develop personal strengths and interests.
- Develop the skills and habits to assess the role of technology and social media in their lives and distinguish between healthy and harmful use.
Outcome 5: Discover their passions, be curious and love learning.
- Broaden their perspectives and seek out various opportunities to explore new ideas, particularly those areas that are unfamiliar or uncomfortable to find their interests.
- Experience failure, setbacks and disappointments as an expected and honored part of learning.
- Understand and demonstrate the value of service in their community and learning by doing.
- Pursue creative and artistic opportunities as a vocation and/or a form of lifelong enrichment.